Welcome to our Community
Class Cancellation / Notification Alert
See Below for latest Information
For the added purpose of your convenience, Tennis Dynamics is now instituting a cancellation notice on the same day of your program whenever it is possible. These cancellations are posted only when we are certain that your tennis class will
Here's how it works;
1) If you don't see your community listed below with the appropriate lessons are
still scheduled and the instructors are on their way. This doesn't mean that the class
won't be cancelled at a later time once the instructor arrives at the courts. The courts may
be too wet and unplayable but we do try and instruct if there are a limited # of puddles and
the instructor feels it's safe. If the first lesson is cancelled during the day,it's likely the
second and remaining classes of the day will be cancelled as well unless the instructor
feels the courts will dry and become safe and playable that day. We do our best to try and
get classes in as long as there are at least 2 hours for the instructor to teach.
2) The notification will normally not be made until 45 minutes to an hour before the start of
the first hour of class for that day. The 1st Weekday class time (other than summer
camps) is usually 4pm and sometimes 5pm for some towns. Weekend times are 9am or
10am depending on the town. It's your responsibility for checking on the first class time of
the day. Please remember that we'll attempt to do our best to give you advance notice
whenever we're certain the lessons are canceled.
2019 Fall Rain Cancellations & updates
Please scroll down for up to date listings
10/2 Tenafly all classes canceled due to rain earlier today
10/9 Tenafly clases canceled due to Holiday
10/16 Wednesday Tenafly classes canceled due to impending rain
10/20 Sunday Rutherford 12,1,2 and 3pm classes are rained out . A make up will be added on Nov 3rd.
10/22 Tuesday LInden classes are canceled due to rain
10/30 Tenafly lessons cancelled due to rain and wet courts please see Tenafly rec. notice as to scheduleing make-ups this weekend.
11/12 Tuesday/Linden Today's final lesson has been postponed (due to cold temps) until next week 11/19 when the forecast is for warmer weather conditions.